Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cat-lan

For those reading this, I am working on a new post. However, I have no energy at the current moment because I have been up since 6AM working on the homework that I've neglected this weekend while I was visiting the Amalfi coast (Sorrento, Capri, Positano, Pompei for the geographically-challenged). Instead I want to focus my attention on a more pressing issue.

As several may have noticed, I have fallen into the pattern of talking more about people than I do Italy. I do this because, while Italy is gorgeous in every sense of the word, I can only describe something like a church for so long before you guys swear off religion for eternity. And, to be honest, I don't want something that heavy on my conscience.

Now that you understand my thought process a bit more, you will understand this next small post.

It has come to my attention that more than a few of my fellow GSE members keep their eyes glued to my blog. Well, not literally because, ouch. For your dedication, though, I thank you, ladies and three gentlemen. Without you guys, well, I would continue to write this--mainly because I like to hear myself talk--but my ego would be infinitely weaker than it is today. One of you, however, has been rather vocal about her conspicuous absence in said blog. Now, I don't know if she is kidding or if her complaints have been cries for help, but KATIE MCQUONE has been ranting for weeks. Today, though, while she is in Rome and cannot defend herself, she will get hers:

This is my friend Katie. She is beautiful:



Name: Kaitlan(I'm going to say CAT-lan because that's the most attractive pronunciation) Jane McQuone
Age: 22
Height: Taller than I am. I'm guessing that she's pushing 5'8"
Hometown: Some place called Fresno, California (right?)
Special talents: Egg-Scrambler Extraordinaire/Karaoke Queen
Favorite quote: "Lauren, I read your blog every time and I am never in it! Why aren't you letting me shine?!"

Katie, I hope that you enjoyed your post. Make sure that you tell mommy Lyssa about your time in the sun.


*I'll hit you guys with more later. I've got to go to class now. Stay tuned, though, for Venice, cliff jumping, and paying for bathrooms. It'll be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment